Thursday 25 December 2008

Christmas Day 2008


"Through humor, you can soften some of the worst blows that life delivers. And once you find laughter, no matter how painful your situation might be, you can survive it."



There is little to laugh at when I think back to what we were doing last Christmas and yet I recall how much the boy enjoyed his short time with the family on Christmas day and how much pleasure was obvious in his eyes at simply being home and enjoying the simple pleasures that hundreds of pounds of hard earned money can buy by way of gadgets and things of a nonsensical nature....


This Chrismas day is a whole different ball game and one that Pauline and I shall be pleased to see the back of. I should like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has sent messages of support and I should also like to ask you join me in saying whatever kind of prayer is appropriate for you for those who have lost or are missing someone this Christmas, in particular to Paula and her family who are tragically having the kind of Christmas that we had last year, Sophie was a remarkable girl and I am certain that she will be kicking up some dust with Adam and bossing her dad around up there!..............


Peace, Health and prosperity to all for 2009


Love to All.



xxx

No comments: