Monday 16 June 2008

The boy suggested....

Well, indirectly he suggested I guess.

You may know that Adam was open to the notion of what i refer to as 'flaky' things i.e. of a spiritual nature.

As he lay dying I spoke to him about making contact with him and I recently went to a medium who, amongst other things said that he was suggesting that i should carry on with my writing.

I used to keep a detailed diary of his treatment when he was first ill but i didn't when he relapsed, not sure why but i just didnt feel like it.

So, assuming ido this, my problem is... what to write about?

Answers on a postcard please or via the comments section, I did think that I might start a question and answer section and suggest that anyone ask any question on any subject and i'll answer it as honestly and as directly as I can.

Love to all


Colin

1 comment:

Steve Palmer said...

Colin. How about motorbikes as that's what made that it work for that film for the BBC. There must be constant updates of new and fast bikes that you can tell him about.